BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."

1.If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?

-Live a life closer to God.

2.List five things you want to do before you die.

-Visit Ireland, Marry my love, Raise my kids to be good people, Own my own home and make my parents proud.

3.If you won the lottery, what would you buy?

-I would buy a mansion so that each one of my kids including their own room, including my illegitimate children.

4.Who is the most important person in your life and why?

-Besides, God, it's too hard to choose just one. Nathan is the love of my life. My parents give me guidance and made me who I am. And Alisha is my rock and my sanity.

5.Who was the most influential person in your life?

-Recently, God. Before that, my dad.

6.What is your earliest memory?

-My earliest is not a good one and shines my father in a bad light, so I care not to reminiscence.

7.Who was your first kiss?

-My neighbor when I was 5

8.If you could go back to any age, which would it be?

-I wouldn't, I love my life. It's never been better.

9.Where do you see yourself in ten years?

-Married, in my own home, house full of children.

10.Would you rather have hundreds of acquaintances or a couple good friends?

-Couple of good friends, because my close group of friends have gotten me through the hardest years of my life.

11.List five adjectives that describe yourself.

-Outgoing, honest, friendly, comical and sincere

12.Where did you go on your last vacation and what did you do?

-In October, we went up North to go hunting. It was a blast.

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

-Ireland

14.What article of clothing do you put on first in the morning?

-My uniform shirt

15.What is the first thing you do as part of your morning routine?

-Go to bathroom and relieve myself

16.What is the first thing you think about in the morning?

-5 more minutes!

17.What is the last thing you think about before you go to bed?

-I never remember, because I usually fall asleep to the tv.

18.Where do you sleep on the bed (left side, right side, or the middle)?

-right side

19.How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

-about 15 minutes

20.Do you ever screen your phone calls?

-Sometimes, only when I'm too busy to talk

21.Why might you screen a phone call?

-Only when I'm sleeping or too busy to talk

22.What is your biggest pet peeve about people?

-When people can't speak correctly.

23.If you could talk to a deceased relative, what would you say?

-How much I love them and wish I had made a better effort to keep in touch

24.How did you meet the person who sent this to you?

-Found it online

25.Write about a memory you have of the person who sent this to you.

-N/A

26.What type of driver are you?

-Actually this is my biggest pet peeve. People who can't drive!

27.Have you ever been stopped by the police? What happened?

-Yes, mostly recently, for a headlight out. Very interesting.

28.What is one of your biggest regrets?

-Getting married so young

29.What's your favorite TV show?

-Sons of Anarchy

30.What's your favorite movie?

-Gran Tarino

31.What's your theme song?

-Oh man, ask Alisha.

32.What type of music do you most like to listen to and why?

-Country, it soothes me.

33.What is one thing that the person who sent this to you doesn't know about you?

-N/A

34.Do you have an easy time forgiving and forgetting?

-Extremely easy time.

35.If someone in front of you drops a $100 bill, would you pick up and give it back or stuff it in your pocket?

-Hand it back. What goes around, comes around

36.If you notice that the cashier didn't ring something up, do you say something?

-Most of the time, I don't even notice, so probably not.

37.Do you enjoy surprise parties?

-Sure.

38.If someone could give you the perfect gift, what would it be?

-God give me peace and I would die happy. Then again, I'll probably die happy anyway.

39.Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?

-Some say I sing well, which I hide for most people.

40.Do you sing in the shower?

-Most favorite place to sing, besides Roman's on a Sunday night with my Buffalo.

41.What is the one thing you do when you are by yourself because you don't want others to see you?

-Uh, plead the fifth.

42.What is the one thing you can cook the best?

-Uh...pecan pie.

43.What do you look for in the opposite sex?

-Has to be smart and able to hold a conversation.

44.What do you like the most about the person who sent this to you?

-N/A

45.What do you like the least about the person who sent this to you?

-N/A

46.Who is the first person you call when something exciting happens?

-Depends on what the exciting thing is, but usually Alisha

47.Who can you depend on if you need someone?

-My Buffalo, Alisha

48.What is your biggest fear?

-Hmm...not being able to support my family

49.What do you worry about?

-Money and the well being of my kids

50.What do you hope for in the future?

-Success and being able to make my family happy. Oh and that I get to see Alisha soon.

0 comments: