BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back 'atcha D. Grayson

1.) Rewind time back to what?
There are a few key places I'd like to go back to... but mostly just back to better times.

2.) The sunset and Tom Petty can be arranged.
Sweet. Let's do it.

3.) Um, I think we would need three wings. The kids need their own.
Nah, we have too many small ones for them to have their own wing... we can just leave them all in your wing with your Sidekick to play while we hang out in my wing. lol

8.) What was 3.5 years ago that was so awesome?
Just before certain people. Know what I mean?

11.) You really need to list some adjectives about yourself.
I can't think of any. You do it.

25.) What memory could you possibly not be able to repeat?
That one time we went to that one place, and did that one thing... you know.

42.) LASAGNA!
lol

44.) No you're the best buffalo a girl could have!
No YOU are.

0 comments: