BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt.

I wish it were that simple.

I wish that there was a utility belt we could carry around that whenever we faced a situation with a problem we can't solve, we could just reach down and pull the solution out of our handy utility belts.

Lately I have come to realize that there are so many problems in life that don't have a solution. That's just the way it is.

Somehow we are supposed to face that, and despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, just have faith that its all going to be ok.

I haven't yet figured out how to do that.

Each day I wake up and fight the same battles I've always fought, and I have to wonder. How long does the fight go on? When do you draw a line in the sand and choose to not be pushed across it again?

Oh, and D.Grayson, we should clean your house if it bothers you. That's what buffalos do. We clean house. We fight crime, drink beer, sing karaoke, or whatever is needed. Thats what we do.

B. Wayne

0 comments: