BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I like to think it's because our hearts are pure."

Lately, I have started a new procedure. Once a day, I sit down and think about the things in my life. I rate them as to what is most important, what needs my immediate attention, what can wait and it is worthless. Some things are pointless to worry about, because they are out of my control.

I have wasted so much time worrying about things that I can't fix and it infects my life. It consumes me and I become this mess of a person. And I'm left with is feeling defeated and overly anxious.

I REFUSE to let these types of people and problems live rent free in my mind. You have to pay a price to earn a spot in my life and my mind. And it isn't very much. I'm an easy going person. I'm nice, thoughtful and friendly. I can make friends with anyone, anywhere. Just ask B. Wayne, she'll tel you.

HOWEVER, some people INSIST on being pests in my life. Little, rotten, bitchy, cunty, good for nothing, whorey PESTS. You want to play hardball, I will show you hard. You want to get me all keyed up? Well guess what, bitch?! I'm going to hit you like a motherfucking bus and not a small one.

Take my picture again and see what fucking happens. I will ruin you. I will hunt you down like a thief in the night and rip your throat in a raging fucking fury.

Peace the fuck out, BITCH.

D. Grayson

"It's not difficult, if you have steady nerves and a good ear. Quality is destroyed by the tenor of criminal life."

0 comments: