BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Go back outside and calm the flower children."

Listen B. Wayne and listeners,

I realized today that a lot of my bad mood has to do with the fact that my house is a complete DISASTER! It's been wrecking my mood for days and days and today, something had to be done, otherwise I was going to shoot myself.

I also have this devotional book sitting next to me and I really would like to get into it, but at the same time, I feel like...maybe it's a little fake. The devotional book itself, but me and devotional book TOGETHER. Am I just doing it for Shella or myself?

I might have jury duty tomorrow. Could you imagine me as a juror on the Baseline Killer case? Oh man, death row, to the front of the line. Give me the needle.

Ugh, Plants vs. Zombies...wearing on my last fucking nerve, yet so addicting.

"Never trust the old chestnut, 'Crooks have beady little eyes'. It's false."
HAHAHAHA Classic.

D. Grayson...OUT!

Love you my big buffalo.

0 comments: