BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

"I bet Batman is the only one in the world with a hand steady enough to paint false fingerprints."

Dear B. Wayne,

I picked this quote, because you painted my heart with your love. No amount of miles will keep me from being your best friend and partner in fucking crime. It is a minor speed bump in this long loving marriage we have together, my dear gay husband.

You were always my fucking rock when sometimes I didn't deserve it, which is probably why we've been able to last this long and we truly fit together like perfect symmetry and sound like a wonderful harmony.

I've always said that a best friend stands by you even when they know you are wrong. I think that describes us perfectly, because even though you'll tell me exactly how it is, you'll stand by and back me up even when I'm blatantly wrong.

I love you, B. Wayne. Always and Forever.

D. Grayson...OUT!

P.S. "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."

If we close our eyes, maybe it will feel like the distance isn't so far and the time until we're together again will speed by in a blazing fury.

0 comments: